The Baylor Oral Health Foundation Centennial Award is presented at commencement prior to the academic awards by an officer of the foundation or a member of its Board of Directors.
The Baylor Oral Health Foundation Centennial Award, established in commemoration of Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry ’s 2005 Centennial Anniversary, is presented annually to a Texas A&M University College of Dentistry graduating student the faculty believes best demonstrates excellence in professionalism, leadership, clinical dentistry, patient management and professional service. This distinction includes a significant cash award, a certificate commemorating the student’s accomplishments, a notation of the award on the student’s transcript, and inclusion of the student’s name and year of graduation on a permanent plaque displayed at the College.
Criteria for this award include:
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in the College and/or community
- Outstanding clinical and patient management skills
- Promotion of dentistry through professional service at the College and/or community
- Good academic standing
Centennial Award Recipients:
- 2021 Kai Codner, D.D.S.
2021 Keely Ehlers, R.D.H.
- 2020 Daniel Ripperger, D.D.S.
Alexandra Politz, R.D.H.
- 2019 John W. Ratliff, D.D.S.
Tina Tabrizi, R.D.H.
- 2018 Alina Lisi Garciamendez-Rowold, D.D.S
Marley Homrighausen, R.D.H.
- 2017 Shalane Matula Heath, R.D.H.
- 2016 Jonathan William Havaner, D.D.S.
Dominique Maria Salas-Garfias, R.D.H.
- 2015 Clinton Andrew Miller, D.D.S.
- 2014 Lindsay Frances Pigg, D.D.S.
- 2013 Wade Ryan Barker, D.D.S.
Miranda Nicole Abernathy, R.D.H.
- 2012 Kenner Gene Misner, D.D.S.
Haley Jordan Hays, R.D.H.
- 2011 Benjamin Eric Cozad, D.D.S.
- 2010 Russell Bennett Walther, D.D.S.
Maria Leopoldina Ortega, R.D.H.
- 2009 Collin David Kraus, D.D.S.
- 2008 Scott Anthony Myser, D. D.S.
- 2006 Kelton TeWayne Stewart, D. D.S.
- 2005 Gregory Scott Marshall, D.D.S.